What are Early Tryouts?
- These tryouts are for those who have a conflict with their age groups main tryout date!
- All Early Tryouts will take place inside of the MOSH Performance Center located at the Rock Sports Complex
- 13/14U: Monday July 18th 4:00-6:30pm
- 8-12U: Tuesday July 19th 4:30-6:30pm / 7:45-9:45pm
Why play for PTA?
- Train at MOSH Performance Center, new state of the art, 75,000 sq. ft. Indoor Training Facility!!!
- Play games and practice at the Rock Sports Complex
- Workout with EXOS trainers
- Learn from November until April with our qualified paid instructors
- Our instructors include former major league players, former college (DI, DII and DIII) coaches and current professional players
- 250+ Championship Games since 2016
- 100+ College Commits since 2016 including Liberty, Ohio State, UWM, Ball State, TCU, Kansas State and Northern Kentucky.
- PTA IS A FAMILY
- Over 250 Players in 2022
- Over 120 service hours performed by PTA players and families
- Over 150 toys donated and over $2,500 donated to various causes from various events