PTA 2019-2020 Program Guide
Welcome to the Prospect Training Academy Program Guide for the 2019/2020 season. We are very excited to build on the momentum we have from this past season as we head into our 5th season. Here are some of our program’s accomplishments to date:
- As of July 15th, 2019, our teams competed in over 33 championship games and won 19 championships this season
- 160+ Championship Games since 2016
- 72 College Commits since 2016 including UNC, Kansas State, ASU, TCU, Oklahoma State and Northern Kentucky
We have had great success at all levels and are excited about many of the enhancements we have planned for next season. Here is a snap shot of what changes are coming:
- Adding classroom time to aid in coaching and development particularly with hitting and pitching mechanics
- PTA will post a video series created by our coaching staff to help each player be able to train more effectively
- High School players will have an online profile through Sports Recruits and published on our ptabaseball.com site
- We will work along side our high school players and create a professional video for their profile as well as coach them on how to use the Sports Recruits site
- We already have a strong focus on strength & conditioning in our middle school and high school programs and will continue that through next season. In addition, next year strength & conditioning will be incorporated into the youth winter training sessions for 12U and under.
- We have built a very strong team of coaches that includes 2 former MLB Players, 2 former D1 College Coaches, 3 current High School Varsity Coaches and multiple coaches with experience playing at the D1 and D2 level.
We are excited to have truly defined the PTA Way and look forward to a great 2019/2020 season!
Thank you for the opportunity to share information about our program with you and your athlete. Please reach out to us with any questions, we look forward to earning your trust and helping your athlete achieve their goals.
Prospect Training Academy